Post your screenshots here
Aggravated.
Level 1 User

3-0 alek and kc,why bother s/sing kc's other 2 deaths

Post by Aggravated. » August 27th, 2007, 9:13 pm

Aggravated.
Level 1 User

Post by Aggravated. » August 27th, 2007, 9:14 pm

Roflo.... here 3-0 on kc and alek. i didnt even bother taken the other s/s of raping kcs din 2 other times LOO fuken pos's try to jump me again 2v1 and see what happeneds again. LOO kc and alek know they got 5-0ed eZZZ kids Sit the fuk down~

Highlord
Leader of XpLiciT

Post by Highlord » August 28th, 2007, 4:16 pm

gj u won ur first game ever in ur life by a fluke. ur still trailing with like 50+ losses tho gg bitch :}

these r sshots i found just on the forum.. i got shitloads more on my d2 folder of me raping u on aclan, war, black tag etc. but ur not worth the time. gg sit bitch

Titan
Captain of XpLiciT

Post by Titan » August 28th, 2007, 4:57 pm

ya bro u were obviously the best in clan! a lvl 85 fcer.. gj killing a -100lr barb roflll. look at this sshot when its ur din vs mine stfu bitch. this kid so happy with his first fluke kill - u can tell cuz all he does now is sit by stash and sux tai's dick.

so gj bitch killing my negative lr barb just fucking around, how many times has ex/xplicit raped u shitless. i like how ur keeping points also in a pub game, set up a 4v4 and we'll see whos the "best" in ex.

Highlord
Leader of XpLiciT

Post by Highlord » August 28th, 2007, 5:01 pm

he was the best in clan alright.. best at sucking my dick with his ogre wife LoL!

look at his hideous wife no wonder hes on d2 24/7 sitting by stash

HALP ITS COW QUEEN

Titan
Captain of XpLiciT

Post by Titan » August 28th, 2007, 5:12 pm

o i forgot adam tell shrek i said hi

Aggravated.
Level 1 User

Not worthy of the time yet u TOOK time to look for 1.10 s/s?

Post by Aggravated. » August 29th, 2007, 12:23 am

ROFLO lets start off by saying obviously u took the time to gather the 1.10 s/s's and obviously u've been saving them for a reason.. just for incase th is happened huuh? 5-0ed alek and kc and now resorting back to 1.10 s/sing btw look in corner of all the s/s ALLLLl 1.10 go figure. yea Sit down so nexct time u "take time to gather some s/s's lets gather some thats resent like the ones thats posted here of u guys dieing 3-0". And still didnt bother taken other s/s of killing kc's weak din other 2 times. kids get 5-0ed and bust out OLD school s/s's holding onto them like its a treasure LOOOO. GGed kids get a life and some updated s/s like this one of kc and alek getting analed 1v2 5-0 HAHAHAHHA gg no re.

gogo post some more fake pics and shit funny stuffs

here ya go yone ; ]

Blitz
Captain of XpLiciT

Post by Blitz » August 29th, 2007, 2:30 am

i'm sure *aggravated. is yone's account. and the whole speech pattern, along with the fact that din never joined a pub game, and the dead din is centered on ur screen. i hope u weren't trying to be real with this ss

Highlord
Leader of XpLiciT

Post by Highlord » August 29th, 2007, 10:20 am

rofl how sad is this kid..he makes eX-Lmpure and dies to a fallen ;p[

like i said he has that one sshot out of like 100 times he pk'd us and got raped (once again scroll up and look at my sshots)

gg 100-1 suck my khak :}

5-0 ROFLO EZ KIDDO AHAHA GJ OWNED TEHE SUX IT

Storm
High Commander of XpLiciT

Post by Storm » August 29th, 2007, 12:27 pm

ROFOL PWNT LIKE A BITCH EVERYWHERE?

ROFLO EZ KIDDO PWNT 4-0 BY FALLEN

u gonna tell me chase joined war in 1.10 too? this recent enough for u fat ass?

let's take a gander of what adam said :(

begging for entry niga? :) MAN DUDE U KNOW WE BEEN THRU A LOT

now let's see what his reason of wanting to join us was:

hoho? looks like someone has our cocks in his mouth

wonder when he's gonna ditch his useless clanmates after they get raped again :}

i am surprised, given his tendencies of ditching his clanmates, of the fact that he hasn't ditched his wife for being fat and ugly. but i think that's also becuz no1 can fucking pick that whale up, let alone ditching it wtf
Making new Camp fire on bmoor with x4 Ai dead body same place :arrow:
Clan XpLiciT- Only the Best
*XpLiciT.Storm *XpLiciT.d *Clan Xp