Starcraft 2 delayed but no effect on D3 release

Discussion about Diablo III community and gameplay
Highlord
Leader of XpLiciT

Starcraft 2 delayed but no effect on D3 release

Post by Highlord » August 10th, 2009, 7:23 pm

Starcraft 2 is delayed to 2010, but it has no effect on D3 release. It's quite possible that both games are released next year.
Despite the delay of StarCraft II into 2010, Blizzard says the release of Diablo III will not be affected by the shift.

"I will confirm that the move of StarCraft into 2010 does not affect the release schedules of any of our other games," said Blizzard president Mike Morhaime.

When asked whether that means Diablo III and StarCraft II could both be released in 2010, as Blizzard had previously said to expect a major Blizzard release each year, Morhaime's response implied that possibility.

"We haven't announced any release dates on any future title. And I'll also reiterate that the [move of] StarCraft into next year does not impact the schedule," said Morhaime, who then, with a slight laugh, added: "And so it would be correct to conclude that you could expect two releases of Blizzard next year. But I will not make any conclusion as to what those titles will be."
Source: http://www.shacknews.com/onearticle.x/59859

LoL cry yone

Storm
High Commander of XpLiciT

Re: Starcraft 2 delayed but no effect on D3 release

Post by Storm » August 17th, 2009, 11:30 am

wf im grabbing slimon to play sc with me. he'll be the kolean pro gamer to rely..on..fuck i'll play d3 -.-
Making new Camp fire on bmoor with x4 Ai dead body same place :arrow:
Clan XpLiciT- Only the Best
*XpLiciT.Storm *XpLiciT.d *Clan Xp