making a necro I need help

Discussion about Diablo II Expansion community and gameplay
Ray
Level 1 User

making a necro I need help

Post by Ray » February 6th, 2005, 2:55 pm

I've decided to make a necro cause I'm just fedup from getting owned by them. I want my necro to be pure anti caster. I'll have charms to switch for max res so dont worry about that. My first setup turned out like this:

all on vitality
marrawalk bug rest of stats not used

Equipement:
-2x eagle turns against casters that dont do elemental damage for the +31 life each
-2xbband 2xdmasters for against foher's and all lightning with -res and cold sorc's
-spider
-magefists/trangouls gloves for anti cold sorc 30cr
-3pnb darkforce with jah
-shako with shael (135 life 2skill 2atr 20fhr) pretty good helm if u think of it but still not meant for anti casters looking for advice
-3pnb 100life ammy/ 30res maras switch
-marrawalks
-40res hoto
-2x12fhr pnb gc's 8x30-40 lifers
-15-20life 4-5 resist sc's ( i'm using these legit charms now because 2 days 10x 20/5 sc's poofed off my nec)
-good anni
-6/6/x cta wit hliddless for bo

I was thinking of getting those 20life 10-12 resist sc's to switch for pnb gc or something, I can afford to lose 1skill and 30-40 life for 60 life and 30-36 res. I think that makes sense. I'm also thinking of using my bband/dmaster (12str each) when i duel light/fire so I can put on 4vex/4Lo monarchs. If i don't have enough str still then I will switch a couple pnb gc lifers for 5-6 str ones. I will have maras too so my res will be max 95 for sure. I obviously wont do this againt mass -res casters.

I'm hitting the 39fhr bp cuz i have shael shako20 2x12fhr gc so 44 hits it
I also have 130fcr so i made the 125fcr bp
I have alot of life cuz of shako and ammy and ect.. but yeah the life works good but i think i need way more dmg other necs have hella more.

I'm really not sure what I'm doing so any advice would be great thanks!

Highlord
Leader of XpLiciT

Post by Highlord » February 6th, 2005, 4:16 pm

u could switch shako with a 3pnb 20fc circlet with life+pris and try to get the 56fhr break, ur gonna need it especially vs trappers.

also get a 8spear wand also for nvn.. use it with dforce setup to get the fcr break.

Ray
Level 1 User

Post by Ray » February 6th, 2005, 11:42 pm

i took the helm in consideration before but i was just wondering where i could lose 20fcr cuz the helm is going to replace it. i cant lose my rings because i need them for resistances BADLY. and if i do switch some equip i cant lose more than 1 skill and i have to gain 135 life because thats what im losing taking off shako, i'll have to think of something to even out the losses and gains between life res skills fhr and fcr lol damn its tough. thx for the help bud

Highlord
Leader of XpLiciT

Post by Highlord » February 6th, 2005, 11:56 pm

use this setup - stormshield, hoto, rloop, bloop, 20fc circlet, gheart - thats good vs all classes pretty much..

just switch to 160cr shield+2x bloop/bband vs bliz or 160lr shield+dmasters vs foh.

and use dforce+maras+8spear wand if there r no druids.