Andy raped

Clan related discussion
Highlord
Leader of XpLiciT

Andy raped

Post by Highlord » January 27th, 2005, 2:16 am

this bitch andy (*xplicit.ghost) on xpac decided to jack yone and hunter cuz they raped him in trapper vs trapper duel. so he xfers all their items, including his, to a mule.

i went and hacked that nubs hotmail acc and asked his dumbass friends for the mule pws, ez 19 chars of xpac shit jacked ahahhaha oo shit soo raped son. i even gave that kid a chance to put the items back and told him its not smart to fuk wit me but kid thought i was fuking around. stupid bitch gives us head for 6 months just to jack us, but he got 10x fuked over in the end haha.

btw heres his info feel free to prank call or fuk him up how ever^^

Yonkofski, Andrew
s/o Yonkofski, Valerie (20 yr old kid lives wit his mom..sad)
6330 Glen Brooke Dr
Cumming, GA 30040-4869
(770) 844-9138

afk phone saxing valerie, damn that bitch can moan ^_^
andy just be thankful im stopping right here, cuz i can fuk u up even worse and it wont just be raping on a game anymore. 8)
its not smart to fuk wit me, u have no idea who i am kid
Last edited by Highlord on April 29th, 2006, 3:51 pm, edited 7 times in total.

mallan
Level 2 User

Post by mallan » January 27th, 2005, 2:30 am

GG

KrYpToN
Level 2 User

Post by KrYpToN » January 27th, 2005, 7:45 am

Good Job Brock, I Asked Why He Would Jack Yone And Hunter, And He Said, ''This Is where i get my rune cut''.

HeLfiRe
Champion of XpLiciT

Post by HeLfiRe » January 27th, 2005, 4:05 pm

lets see if he is bored now when he has to make chars in norm wit noob items like viper magi and shat ;p;

Highlord
Leader of XpLiciT

Post by Highlord » January 27th, 2005, 5:14 pm

rofl he started crying to me on msn begging for items then he starts saying hes gonna call the cops and shit ahahhahaa too funny

KingdoM
Former XpLiciT

Post by KingdoM » January 27th, 2005, 5:23 pm

How the hell did he manage to jack yone and hunter? was it in a xfer or did he get their passwords? did yone and hunter xfer in same game? or did he jack one at a time? because that would give the one who got jacked first to warn the clan about him and making sure he does not jack the other one too.

dumb move andy, dumb move never jack XpLiciT members
Ez

Highlord
Leader of XpLiciT

Post by Highlord » January 27th, 2005, 5:28 pm

he asked yone for pw so he could try bliz sorc..maybe yone will learn after like the fifth time this happened to him now.

and he already had hunters pw from long time ago since he lent him like 95% of the gear neway.

KingdoM
Former XpLiciT

Post by KingdoM » January 27th, 2005, 6:13 pm

lent hunter 95% of his gear just to jack it back? and it was not even guaranteed... have a gut feeling he is gonna be a gambler someday betting his wedding ring, smoking and drinking at a bar in a card game and after he lost everything he gets kicked out in the back ally and beat up, and as his wife finds out, she'll leave him along with her kids.
Ez

Highlord
Leader of XpLiciT

Post by Highlord » January 27th, 2005, 6:45 pm

too bad hes never gonna get married, hes gonna be 40 and still live wit his mom ^^

HeLfiRe
Champion of XpLiciT

Post by HeLfiRe » January 27th, 2005, 7:46 pm

lmfaskmo i wish i was there to just hear the bitch beg ahhaha

Storm
High Commander of XpLiciT

Post by Storm » January 27th, 2005, 8:29 pm

rooooofl this kid added me on msn, said he duped all our stuff and he's still rich as hell, and me and brock have the duped version of items - then he asked where my bliza is i said raping him, got so mad started talking about trap vs trap scores even tho i raped him trap vs trap in front of brock on my first day of making trapper vs his 40 year of playing trapper. then he dragged on talking about how he's rich and hope we actually grow some balls to prank call him, sad thing is he leaves instantly after saying that
Making new Camp fire on bmoor with x4 Ai dead body same place :arrow:
Clan XpLiciT- Only the Best
*XpLiciT.Storm *XpLiciT.d *Clan Xp

The Iron Ninja
Former XpLiciT

Post by The Iron Ninja » January 27th, 2005, 9:18 pm

afk *sending andy anthrax filled envelope*
Kowa Pa! #1 Tengu Player Bish

KrYpToN
Level 2 User

Post by KrYpToN » January 27th, 2005, 9:54 pm

sending him long ass letter, with no return address :D

Highlord
Leader of XpLiciT

Post by Highlord » January 27th, 2005, 11:38 pm

Storm wrote:rooooofl this kid added me on msn, said he duped all our stuff and he's still rich as hell, and me and brock have the duped version of items - then he asked where my bliza is i said raping him, got so mad started talking about trap vs trap scores even tho i raped him trap vs trap in front of brock on my first day of making trapper vs his 40 year of playing trapper. then he dragged on talking about how he's rich and hope we actually grow some balls to prank call him, sad thing is he leaves instantly after saying that
he wouldnt be begging and crying for the items if he did "dupe"

Storm
High Commander of XpLiciT

Post by Storm » January 28th, 2005, 6:58 pm

;p; that's the point, this kid like an xpac nub thinks our items is unpermed or something '[['
Making new Camp fire on bmoor with x4 Ai dead body same place :arrow:
Clan XpLiciT- Only the Best
*XpLiciT.Storm *XpLiciT.d *Clan Xp