Black clan

Clan related discussion
KingdoM
Former XpLiciT

Black clan

Post by KingdoM » April 23rd, 2005, 1:37 pm

Sorry I haven't been on in a while, I had an accident.
However, I was just looking around and I found out that Black had a web site (blackz.bravehost.com), I went to it to check it out, and I saw a lot of bull shit. Sure they had some screenshots of MB, aClan and XpLiciT dieing, but they die all the time too. Anyhow, if you go to the site and just read what they say, you should notice that it was probably a 12 year old who made the site, or it was a wanna-be gangster with all that slang. There are a lot of spelling mistakes, and they don't seem to care that they post their own hacks, which is easily to see in their stamina bar in their screen shots. Sure I know XpLiciT uses hacks too, but since I joined them, I found out that they only use them in 2 situations; 1) the opponent uses hacks too and, 2) they just want to nk some punk without using much effort for the hell of it.
Black doesn't even have a forum to discuss some screen shots, and also a clan should be able to post losses too, because that shows character, strength and honesty.
If you go to some sub sites on that web site, you see that they have nothing on them, for example, their "xpl wall of shame" they have nothing on it except for a few orange and blue dots which means that they got nothing. Black is just another clan that is trying to act important, but in the end will be squashed under the foot of XpLiciT.
Ez

Highlord
Leader of XpLiciT

Post by Highlord » April 23rd, 2005, 3:39 pm

also notice screenshots say "XpLiCiT-RAID was slain by......."

hm i dont recall my din being spelled like that, its XpLiciT-RaiD. im guessing they made xplicit-raLd, got it to lvl9 and killed it ahahah thats so sad. cant even spell XpLiciT properly.

KingdoM
Former XpLiciT

Post by KingdoM » April 23rd, 2005, 5:06 pm

Lol I didn't even notice that, let me take a look.
Heh I just noticed they posted 3 times same screenshot, look for the message where you say, "stuck on rock wffak."
In a screenshot the waypoint is green on their map, nice hack.
Yeah I just saw it, there are a few screenshots with -RAlD.. quite pathetic too.
Also if you pay more attention, most screenshots contain around 1 to 2 kills and the rest is all shit talk. If we look at XpLiciT screenshots, sure there is shit talk, but atleast its backed up by more than 2 kills.
Ez