bvb plz

Clan related discussion
KingdoM
Former XpLiciT

bvb plz

Post by KingdoM » March 13th, 2005, 12:45 pm

I dont know whats wrong but something is messed up with the site, so I'll post the message again.
I am challenging any barb to duel me 1v1 manner, and a non-XpLiciT member. The reason for a non XpLiciT member is because I want to show screenshots of other barbs failing.
Leave either a message saying you want to duel, or leave your account name so I can get back to you.
To be honest I am hoping to duel other clan barbs... I am just hoping for them to accept my challenge.
Ez

KingdoM
Former XpLiciT

Post by KingdoM » March 15th, 2005, 6:30 pm

There is no barb man enough to stand up? Do all of you people doubt your barb's skills? Are you people that afraid of defeat? Jeez, just duel me, I'll go easy on you :P
I am already thinking of just killing like a noob in norm with my barb to make a screenshot and be able to post it under ScreenShot section just so people will look at this message. Because apparently the ScreenShot section is the most viewed section anyway. For now I think I should be able to post it in Flame Wars too.
Ez

Savior
Level 1 User

roger=ez

Post by Savior » March 16th, 2005, 9:54 pm

I'll bvb u roger, I tried to dvd you 1v1 priv game other day and u never would answer me? Did mom have you doing her, i mean uhhhh, the dishes?, so you were busy right? Funny you talk garbage roger, but you always run from me.

KingdoM
Former XpLiciT

Post by KingdoM » March 17th, 2005, 7:22 pm

haha, brock challenged you and russ 2v1 and you ddint reply that day? what was wrong wife having labour? had to help do dishes? kid leave a reply and ill gladly bvb your ass kid. cant wait to own your trash
Ez

KingdoM
Former XpLiciT

Post by KingdoM » March 18th, 2005, 5:36 pm

What's wrong andy? Your wife forbidding to you go on the computer? or are you scared to leave a reply which will most likely result in a bvb. Yeah thought so, reply in a year shit head, your worthless.
Ez

Savior
Level 1 User

RIFFFLLLE

Post by Savior » March 18th, 2005, 10:33 pm

Roger answer me this, how can u talk about my wife when u were asking me advice on asking out a fat chick over msn a little while back?? Ive got witnesses to that conversation rooflf!! As far as you killing me goes....I have yet to ever lose to you Roger, even back in Sav, every fuckin memeber will tell you that I raped you everytime u ran your mouth, dont get proud that you have the xpl tag on son. I'll break you just like I used to all the time, and as far as me never msged you, your never online when i am kiddo, dodge me son, sooner or later you will meet your maker son, this conversation is over kid.

oh by the way, im not the one that got kicked from every clan in uswest am i?

KingdoM
Former XpLiciT

Post by KingdoM » March 18th, 2005, 11:31 pm

What because you had russ and mike on your side that's what you called beating me? I dont know about you but I am done with you unless you setup a 1v1 bvb match, and until you can't do that, shut your ugly face and join your wife under the table. Also, don't call me your son, because if I were, I would have committed suicide, a 22 year old going crazy over a game, get a life shit head, go build some more bombs for that crappy nation you call home.
Ez

Highlord
Leader of XpLiciT

Post by Highlord » March 19th, 2005, 12:08 am

KingdoM
Former XpLiciT

Post by KingdoM » March 21st, 2005, 11:51 am

I am waiting for a challenge and a date...
Ez