Membership? Tryouts?

Clan related discussion
Grim-Reality
Level 1 User

Membership? Tryouts?

Post by Grim-Reality » February 18th, 2005, 4:56 pm

Hey Xforce

So I have been playing US West Classic for about 4 years or so but never really did the Clan thing..I play a good ammount and have a couple of decent characters. Does Xp hold tryouts? How do I become involved?

Thanks

Highlord
Leader of XpLiciT

Post by Highlord » February 18th, 2005, 5:17 pm

we do 3v3 or 4v4 for "tryouts"
wuts ur acc name?

Post by Guest » February 18th, 2005, 5:29 pm

Akhoudja2 is my main account.

HeLfiRe
Champion of XpLiciT

Post by HeLfiRe » February 18th, 2005, 6:07 pm

pls stay loggin in ^_^ thx[/b]

Post by Guest » April 20th, 2005, 9:20 pm

Xforce wrote:we do 3v3 or 4v4 for "tryouts"
wuts ur acc name?
My account name is Mike_Mike but im remaikng all characters right now. :P

Thugn662

Id like to tryout

Post by Thugn662 » May 2nd, 2005, 4:47 am

I used to play classic d2 on my RoYaL-G acc and i dueled xpl alot too..im now in xpac but im coming back to classic....id like to try out for xpl if thats at all possible...i was top 5 din back in tha day but itll take me like 1 month to get a couple chars runnin again

Warleader
Level 1 User

Post by Warleader » May 2nd, 2005, 5:14 pm

Hello Xp world g/j once again on the clan. Id love to join Xp and i will try out thats a promise. Many new me by acc wl_warleader early 1.9 and now i go by wl_war or clan_warlordz the clan is way dead. With my years of experince with D 2 also knowledge of D 1 and programming HaX , i no longer use ^ ^. I have plenty of gear to suit up so a char building is no prob 4 me. This clan is a standalone type of clan 1 thats here to stay and has beat out many other clans for where you stand now owning ~N~ Raping games. Cya soon guys

Level 1 User

Post by 911 » November 3rd, 2005, 10:50 pm

Wow brock hahaha. You have a lot of asskissing going on here and all of it is for you :)

Sorceress_Gd
Level 1 User

Joining

Post by Sorceress_Gd » April 6th, 2006, 1:56 am

Hey Xforce

So I have been playing US West Classic for about 4 years or so but never really did the Clan thing..I play a good amount and have a couple of decent characters. Does Xp hold tryouts? How do I become involved?

Thanks

P.S. I'm really psyched about hopefully meeting you someday