xplicit stop yappin for 4v4 and actually do somethin^^

Post your screenshots here
iG
Level 1 User

xplicit stop yappin for 4v4 and actually do somethin^^

Post by iG » August 9th, 2007, 5:59 am

mike needs to keep his mouth shut dyin to complete fuckin randoms like tai.

but were not the only ones who kill this kid apparently...

gtfo ladder randoms.

whys frank try to barb last time i dueled this kids barb kid got smeared in hc bvb sparring tryin to smeagol me roff

remember this kc/yone? 3v3 and left after 1 rape lmfoa (kc naked nothing new)

see kids talkin bout jay, jay who? the jay dyin 1 ww no conc

or maybe a few months later

Maria Matt and I Vs Rod Jay and Sean 3v3
47-6

seriously kids, jays nothing to bring up in any convo period

i hate to see what half these xpl kids look like when they recruit fruitcakes like this...xplicit.nation

didnt bother takin any ss's but the last tpk these bitches bothered tryin to pull was 3v3 and they wouldnt even let kc duel had the bitch leashed by ormus brock brings fc and got sent to char selection screen in less than 3 mins flat cuz he couldnt do shit, these kids run their mouths yone got faced and then you hear yone: re...and less than 10 seconds later these bitches cry for 4v4 "later" and all ran cuz out of juvs ;p cute kids, setup 3v3 4v4 anyday stop pickin kids off 3v1 4v1 and posting them like you achieved somethin^^

Highlord
Leader of XpLiciT

Post by Highlord » August 9th, 2007, 6:21 am

this bitch came up with 2 sshots in like 6 week of pk and theyre not even his kills rofl. cry some more cuz u lose every single pub pk with lukes team. know ur place spic, its under my desk.

Blitz
Captain of XpLiciT

Post by Blitz » August 9th, 2007, 12:35 pm

so u posted the same ss twice which wasn't ur kill to begin with, u posted an sshot of a low level dying in cs, ONE kill that u acquired in the entire previous season which lasted over a year, thats quite the collection u have spic ;(

Storm
High Commander of XpLiciT

Post by Storm » August 9th, 2007, 12:58 pm

i don't usually take ss of u getting raped but uh...look at my ping on that one? that's just pure sad. how about i let u ww me 5 times before we pk next time.

so u postd some fukin random ss of jay dying and ur point is? that he's not worthwhile of bringing up? let's bring up the random quizer bitch that u uh, brought up*

kid's tpker barb chanted dies to my barb. u wanna see the gear i have on it bitch? or would you want the other piece of information - the fact that i was going 1 vs 6 2 handed barbs all smeagoling me.

u roll with quizers don't u? here's ur precious quizer ss bitch

u roll with jason don't u? or are u gonna post ss of him getting raped by me to say he's a random too :D

aw tai absolutely made bitch in necro+foh+Fc+din one spot team?

count the points bitch? stfu random*

if u really want to take our tpks up a level i guess i'll play on my din now - i'll stop raping tai on my bonesnap goldskin gfer --;
Making new Camp fire on bmoor with x4 Ai dead body same place :arrow:
Clan XpLiciT- Only the Best
*XpLiciT.Storm *XpLiciT.d *Clan Xp

iG
Level 1 User

Post by iG » August 9th, 2007, 1:54 pm

the "double ss" was simply posted to show mike leavin naked like yourself kc so keep your mouth shut bitch i didnt say post, and hey william hung how bout posting a ss of actually killin one of us in tpk THIS season, i see alot of eX dyin but havent seen me or any of my team die ever^^ and kc dont bark bitch stay on ur leash and keep your fuckin mouth shut, like this post name says, setup 4v4 and stfu u whiney bitches

Storm
High Commander of XpLiciT

Post by Storm » August 9th, 2007, 2:32 pm

1) post a ss of u actually killing anyone that's worthwhile

2) u don't have a team, don't shift ur team everyday so u can say the ss i post don't matter. let's hear wut ur ''team is''.

3) stfu dumb spic

4) i even double spaced my points for u to be able to read u fucking border hopper

5) set up tpk anytime dumb bitch. and stop begging steve for help on f msg, it's quite obvious u don't have 4*
Making new Camp fire on bmoor with x4 Ai dead body same place :arrow:
Clan XpLiciT- Only the Best
*XpLiciT.Storm *XpLiciT.d *Clan Xp

Highlord
Leader of XpLiciT

Post by Highlord » August 9th, 2007, 5:41 pm

look at this ig kid make gook faces like hes not crying right now about losing every tpk. o shit lost tpk with luke ;( time to hop teams border style LoL!

*zip* get to ur job fucking spic

iG
Level 1 User

Post by iG » August 10th, 2007, 1:17 pm

mmmmm i love sucking yone's cock. only reason im scared to show up for a 4v4 is becuz yone took away my under table computer access --;

Xero
Level 3 User

Post by Xero » August 13th, 2007, 10:22 am

Oh? Still playing Diablo 2 I see? I guess I'll come to ladder :)

HitStick.
Level 2 User

Post by HitStick. » August 17th, 2007, 3:22 am

#1 warrior on wow.. Örc.. tyty xplicit sux d2 still.. see i chased whole clan to ladder.. xplicit-sky slain by kcd_pallyempire 12k hammers.. thx bitch.. and some shitty ass xp member probably gonna reply to this thinkin they runnin shit lmfao.. who's it gonna be.. come talk to daddy ^^;

Highlord
Leader of XpLiciT

Post by Highlord » August 17th, 2007, 5:01 am

who is this no namer kid rofl..

who r u trying to convince seriously? kcd got analed by us every single day, ur not even in our league bitch so stfu with my dick in ur mouth.

btw there arent any wars by the name Örc thats past fucking lvl30 so u cant be "#1 warrior on wow".. little bitch is caught lying yet again, armory profiles son: http://armory.worldofwarcraft.com/searc ... level&sd=a

stfu and stop making up shit no namer bitch