Quizers raped 6v2 3 dins/2 chantedbarbs/chanter...PATHETIC..

Post your screenshots here
Irish
Level 3 User

Quizers raped 6v2 3 dins/2 chantedbarbs/chanter...PATHETIC..

Post by Irish » January 10th, 2007, 4:14 am

ROFL even with 11k hammers and 2k defense these kids cant fuck with me......3 dins, 2 chanted barbs wow......rofl raped 15-0....jesus christ how fucking sad can you get.

First lets examine the partys?...

Now I knew quizers were gona be like MOP ISNT PP"D!!!! even though they arnt host ......... so being the cunning fellow I am I tricked mop into snitching on him self rofl.
K, now to the pk....rofl and what do you know....5 minutes in guess who drops? rofl claims no bo and phone.....plz
Mop dying again....
and again...........Now for some reason ss of barb dying didnt save, but in this ss u can clearly see his lil pink cross sitting right by me ;)
HEY!!!....you guessed it...rofl
Mop dying even more and I love the 2 nab 1 stone plz act like u can tank my 11k hammers......
more deaths from MOp.....rofl
Rofl quizers u guys fucking suck holy shit...raped 15-0 6v2 and ur team vs a din with 11k hammers and 2k def?????rofl.....plus 1 unchanted barb who raped ur chanted barbs?? I think you peices of shit forgot to respect my hammers but you have officially been reminded. Know me and fear me u lil fucking trailor trash bitches. I am the fucking best and don't You fucking forget it

P.S. Dre said I cant kill him....when will you fucking idiots learn?....lol
XpLiciT #1 no contest~

DaddyOfWest~

FeaR
Level 2 User

Post by FeaR » January 10th, 2007, 6:35 am

omg mike..you 4got to add this one..

Empire
Level 1 User

Post by Empire » January 10th, 2007, 11:45 pm

lmao;; fukn sat '[['