Brock omg.....

Clan related discussion
Level 1 User

Brock omg.....

Post by 911 » November 7th, 2005, 5:33 pm

First off let's get to the fact that I hate kids. Ok kid look I'm going to be the adult here since I'm way older than you. I'll quit dogging on you because it's a pointless waste of my time much like this forum and the game d2. If you knew anything about my life you would be amazed at what I've accomplished by the age of 23. Yes, I have a lot of time on my hands, but it's only because I've made some unbelievable decisions that have led me to become free spirited in the financial part of my life. I was blessed I'll admit. I started out with nothing, but by the age of 19 I already owned 1 business and had taken out a loan for my first house. Note~without any help except for my ex-wife's pathetic income of about $3600/mo from her part time job which never helped much. If you really want to know about me you can look me up :) If you have half a brain which I think you're a smart kid you would know how to find a picture of me and a list of what I own in the US. It's not hard. Then maybe you'll crawl in a corner and cry your eyes out because you'll know the facts about you being better looking and more successful...ha...hahahahahaha!
Now I know you're "doing a lot with your life" loo.. Going to college with your parents paying for it. And playing a game called Diablo 2. Whoopie! Okay so I'm jealous. I never had help and always wanted it, but now I can look back and say wow I did it all by myself and right now I'm more successful than you'll ever be by the time you retire. AND I am better looking :) You will soon find that out I'm sure. Goodnight sweety :) I'll check this soon because I know you'll just complain and act immature as usual. ~bye

Highlord
Leader of XpLiciT

Post by Highlord » November 8th, 2005, 7:24 pm

ya he has 3 businesses thats why he has to sell d2 items to make a living. OMG I HAVE 3 BUSINESSES YET I HAVE TO SELL VB ON EBAY TO MAKE $50 lool. i guess it really bothers him that im more successful in life, d2 and i look 10x better than this skinny kid thats why he has to write an essay on my forum ^^

btw go post ur pic, i remember ur one hideous 120lb kid rofl. kid im better than u in every way but whatever helps u sleep at night keke

Level 1 User

Post by 911 » November 8th, 2005, 8:00 pm

Lol like I said.. kid you'll just act immature. Ask anyone how much I've sold and what it was for. Ya bonehead it was for my Business and Marketing classes I needed to have extra credit so they had be make an online business and proof of profit no matter how much. It was ez and fun. Kk I'll get my camera from my office tomorrow and email u a pic....make u cry with your head between your legs all night though.

Highlord
Leader of XpLiciT

Post by Highlord » November 8th, 2005, 9:29 pm

keep buying and selling items on d2 for $5 dollar profit son..thats furthest ull get in life. dont even compare ur shit life with mine.

~locked~ go cry somewhere else son, ull always be my bitch :)